Get Back to Peak Performance with Flexible and Personalized Treatment
The Physio Shop has worked magic on my various injuries. They do a great job of working with athletes to keep them active through recovery, instead of just advising rest. The vibe is super chill and doesn’t feel clinical.
Give us a Call (for mobile)
1 on 1 Personalized Treatment
Athletes require care from therapists with experience working on high impact athletic injuries, aches, and pains. We’ve brought on Masumi, former Canucks physiotherapist, and NCAA Division 1 athlete, to help provide 1 on 1 care in your rehab journey. He’s worked extensively with pro-athletes and he understands the challenges of getting back to top shape or prehabbing during intensive seasons well.
Strict COVID Safety Plan
- Self-screening prior to entry.
- Hand sanitizer and masks by staff and clients required ($2 masks available)
- Strict physical distancing – 6ft.
- 15 minute cleanings between clients
- Staff are suggested to change before heading home.
- Feeling unwell? Please stay home and select one of our teleconferencing options.
Empathetic and Focused Care
Our care is focused on inclusion, support and positive encouragement. Our shop accommodates a few clients at a time fostering a community vibe that ensures clients are supported by our physios, and each other. We’re there every step to make sure you’re supported in your rehab journey no matter what your goals are.
Book with Masumi – a former Canucks physiotherapist and NCAA Division 1 athlete
Masumi Turnbull, Registered Physiotherapist – MScPT
- He’s a former physiotherapist for the Vancouver Canucks, Vancouver Warriors, and Quest University Athletics, treating a wide range of amateur to Olympic-level athletes.
- He has a Master of Science in Physical Therapy and Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology at U of T and University of Kentucky. And previously held an NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) designation.
Specific interests: ACL rehabilitation, running-related injuries, and sport-specific rehabilitation.
Fun fact! When he’s not in the clinic you can find him running in the neighbourhood or on the North Shore trails with his two dogs! See his most recent blog about warming up like a pro here!
Ready to get back to peak performance?
Ready to get back to peak performance? Take a look at our schedule and book an initial treatment with Masumi or one of your preferred Physios or RMTs now. Virtual Sessions are available! Simply select the teleconferencing options.
Highly Reviewed by Our Clients
Exceptional first time experience with Trevor for physio related to a longtime injury. Not your typical physio experience – highly interactive, customized and informative. Left after first appointment with more education and tools than I’ve had in a long time. Was able to apply them and practice using their super helpful app and simple equipment that I have at home. Really stoked to have a way forward to feeling stronger! Thanks, Trevor!