Get treatment in a Safe Clinic
I’ve been going to the Physio Shop for years, I play rugby so its needed. A short session always goes a long way towards recover. Very professional with super easy booking and billing system makes it easy to treat issues that I might otherwise just put up with.
Since COVID, they have taken precautions seriously, and because it is a small shop, it feels good to not have to interact with to many people on my way in.– Joseph Goldes
What to expect at The Physio Shop
We’re here to reassure you that we’re following the safety guidance , to ensure your physio and massage therapy treatments are in a safe environment.
Masks are available at our shop for use or to be provided as needed during your visit.
Cleanings between clients
We take extra precaution to wipe down and sanitize all areas between appointments and added an additional 15 minutes of cleaning between clients.
Hand Sanitizer Everywhere
We’ll have hand sanitizers available throughout the shop
Try Virtual Physio
We have virtual physiotherapy available for our physio, and kinesiology treatments in 10, 20 and 30 minute increments. These virtual calls are great for check-ups, or check-ins. Remember though, there’s no substitute for in-person treatment.
- Delivered through Physitrack or Telehealth
- Thorough subjective assessment from a physiotherapist or practitioner. We ask a ton of questions.
- Movement screening and self assessment tools to form a diagnosis.
- Education, self-care tips, comprehensive and simple home exercise plan.
- Check-ins and modifications around your home environment and available equipment.
Ready to Book an Appointment?
Take a look at our schedule and book a treatment with one of your preferred Physios or RMTs now. Virtual Sessions are available! Simply select the teleconferencing options.