COVID-19 Info: Safety first at Physio Shop!
We’re happy to say that we’re open! As BC continues to open up, our team at the Physio Shop has been implementing the following to ensure public health safety of all staff and clients when coming in for physiotherapy or massage therapy appointments.
Our Safety Precautions:
- Everyone will complete a self-screening prior to entry.
- Please use hand sanitizer and wear a mask prior to entering the clinic space (we also have some available for $2).
- Please respect physical distancing – 6ft.
- Please wipe all equipment surfaces immediately after use
- Staff will have 15 minutes to clean between clients. Please be mindful of time.
- Do not use a theraband in the clinic. Clients may buy a theraband for home use.
- Staff are suggested to change before heading home.
Virtual Physiotherapy Available via TeleHealth
- Virtual physiotherapy check-ins are available via tele-health and can be booked at this link (select video conference option).
- Kinseology/ Atheltic Therapy/ Active Rehab check-ins and consultations are available via physitrack. You can book an appointment here (select video conference option).
As conditions continue changing, we may need to adjust our level of service accordingly. Please check back here or bookmark this page for for future updates!
Thank you again for your cooperation, and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions!